Mingo County Schools logoMingo County Schools

Preparing today's learners for the challenges of tomorrow

  • Home
  • Calendar
  • People
  • Board
  • Schools
  • About
  • School closings
  • Health and Nutrition

    Child Nutrition and Wellness
    Director, Child Nutrition and Wellness Kay Maynard
    Contact Kay
    Executive Secretary, Early Learning Programs / Child Nutrition Jennifer Toler
    Contact Jennifer
    School services
    Occupational Therapist Brian Hatfield
    Physical Therapist Nanette Schmidt
    School Nurse Sandra Chapman, RN, BSN
    School Nurse Helen Dingess, RN, BSN
    School Nurse Jackie Bobbera, RN, BSN
    School Nurse Tonya Hagy, RN
    Glenna Belcher, LPN
    Nurse, Mingo County Health Department Keri Estepp, RN
  • School nutrition
  • Menus
  • Non-discrimination Statement
  • School nutrition

    March 2017
    PK-8 SchoolsPDF
    High SchoolsPDF

    Non-discrimination Statement

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USEA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-23027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: